BOWING OUT OF AGILITY

It seems that I have been retired from agility - shame that really as, unbeknown to her, I was thinking about making a bit more of an effort as I am actually quite fond of her and she obviously enjoyed it. Anyway, it turns out that, now I've been diagnosed with Primary Lens Luxation (PPL), it's perhaps not that sensible for me to do anything which might raise the pressure in my eyes.












Here we are about to set off on our last ever agility round a couple of weeks ago (we were placed 8th).













And this was last winter - do you like my bottom?
(Photo by David King www.dk-capture.com)













I still enjoy a bit of Agility Lite at home AND I'm better than Silver (GSD) especially on the see-saw though she did manage to show off one day by jumping over Diamond (pot-bellied pig) who was grazing in the middle of the course.  Well it is easy to mistake Diamond for part of the tunnel - black and rotund!