RUB A DUB DUB

I did say I was going to introduce you to my other (very) big sister, Diamond the Vietnamese Pot-bellied Pig, but I think she's going to be quite cross that I'm showing you a picture of her having a shower and I may well have to keep out of her way for the next few days.  

I will tell you all about her another time but I couldn't resist using this photo to tell you about the Pooch Pampering Day this Saturday (18th April) at Collarways - you didn't think you'd get to see ME in the bath, did you?  Anyway, I hardly need more than a quick brush but I do hope to see lots of you there at the Collarways shop smelling delicious and flashing newly manicured nails.

Perhaps I'd better take a bottle of Shimmering Mist back for Diamond as an appeasement present - she could certainly do with "a little bit of bling" and, even better, it "repels dirt and dust".