FLIRTING IN THE NEW FOREST




Well, I REALLY enjoyed the Turbo Tour walk last Sunday (see my profile if you don't know about Turbo Tours). Whilst all the humans were twittering on about how gorgeous the New Forest was looking and what simply splendid weather it was for a long walk, I'd spotted /whiffed that young Millie the gorgeous Golden Retriever might well be susceptible to a little bit of male attention. "Oh no, she can't be in season," her owner kept on saying to everybody who commented that Millie seemed to be flirting quite a lot but I suspected otherwise. Unfortunately so did Charlie the black lab and Wilson the Weimaraner even though we've all been "done". However with a bit of ducking and weaving I soon assumed pole position trotting along after Millie as she led us all a merry dance. All harmless fun and I did manage one sneaky sniff (above), well at least that's one advantage of short legs .

I did used to have quite a thing for Sophie the Dobermann and I must say that she was looking particularly fetching in her new pink harness on Sunday (right) but for some reason she seems to have run out of that wonderful perfume she used to wear occasionally.

I've got a feeling it's something to do with that nasty antiseptic smell she was covered in a couple of years ago. Millie's owner was being given lots of advice by all the humans so I suspect that that's the last time she's going to be such fun to walk alongside.