WORKING WEEKEND

Hmmm, I've just been told that I'm to earn my keep this Saturday at the 'Natural Feeding' Open Day. I'm going to have to stand around in the Collarways' showroom looking a right twerp, sorry, "a picture of vitality and good health", whilst she goes on about how she's a BARFer and that I'm only fed as "nature intended" on raw bones and food.

Then I expect I'm going to have to prance around showing off my muscular physique whilst she tells anybody who'll listen that right from a puppy I had to gnaw and chew my way through raw venison backs, lamb and chicken bones and even bison ribs which is what has given me my rippling muscles and gleaming tartar-free teeth. She's even got this embarrassing video clip of me as a pup tackling a bit of venison which I bet she adds to this post (done). She also tends to go on and on about how wonderful she thinks the Nature's Menu range of raw minced vegetables and meat is for supplementing the raw bones - it's the closest I ever get to a fast food feast.



Anyway it might not be so bad if enough of you fans turn up to see me and I get lots of pats, and you sneak me some of the Nature's Menu samples which are really meant for the visitors. I'm also going to be modelling my favourite collars and harnesses (10% off everything on the day). So that you don't miss me, you'd better check out the 'Open Days' section of the Collarways site at http://tinyurl/collarways for times and special offers. Look forward to giving you a lick.